Presentations run until Oct 31, 2023. Watch on your own time! Attendees will either receive a 15-hour certificate of completion for watching all presentations, OR may choose a special registration option to earn 2 continuing education credits (19.5 clock hours) ASHA members may earn 1.35 CEUS.
What will you learn about?
- Phonemic Awareness
- The Science of Reading
- Dyslexia advocacy
- Dysgraphia Strategies
- Strategies for challenged writers
- Strategies for reading comprehension with challenged readers
- Morphology integrated into Orton-GiIlingham lesson plans
- Narrowing the gap for struggling math students
- Executive Function Skills
- Decoding strategies
- Spelling strategies
- Equality for ALL struggling readers
EARN CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
The Literacy Nest is an accredited IACET provider as well as an ASHA CE approved provider.
Attendees may choose to earn CEs or CEUs by completing assignments for Building Readers For Life presentations. You must register for the continuing education credits conference track in order to earn CEs or CEUs. Please download this informational handout for all of the details.CLICK HERE FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION REGISTRATION
Want to Learn More About the Building Readers for Life Conference?
Press Play to hear from our founder and conference host, Emily Gibbons